Monday, January 28, 2013

Terms


TERMS

I am also known as a_perfect_circle on MUA. I am not much of a swapper, but I have been a member for over 10 years.

U.S. Addresses
Minimum purchase is $10 before shipping. 
Unless stated, shipping rates are $3.50 for the 1st item + $.50 for each additional item 
- I ship on Mondays ONLY.  It is my one day off, and that is when all packages will go out.

Payment
- Payment is accepted via PayPal only. Invoices are subject to a $1 fee. Payment must be received within 24 hours of receipt of invoice or the requested item(s) will be re-listed.
Gift payments are accepted. Please let me know in your initial inquiry if you'd like this option.
- Domestic packages will be shipped on the Monday following your payment.By default, I will ship to the mailing address associated with your PayPal account. If you need it to go to a different address, please let me know Please check your address when you pay the invoice and contact me if there is an issue! Mistakes happen, and I want to be sure your items get to you.

Important - Please Read
- All sales are final. Returns, refunds, or exchanges are NOT accepted. Unless you purchase insurance, I will NOT be responsible for packages mishandled or lost by USPS.
By purchasing from this blog sale, you have read and wholly accepted the terms stated above.

Interested in an item?
Email me at: Lipstick21 at gmail dot com
Subject: Blog Sale
Message Body: List the items you want + Your preferred PayPal email address

Please note: The photos below are meant to display the product and its usage only. They are not to be viewed for accurate color representation. Please do your own research -- Google is your friend!

I WILL BE INCLUDING EXTRAS AND PERFUME SAMPLES IN EACH SALE!!! BOND NO.9, ARMANI, ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment